Tired of fighting frizz and fluff? A healthy hair, should not go through the painful situation that we have just described, that is why this time, we will give you some tips to quickly eliminate this problem and prevent it from happening, but before it is important to know the causes of why it occurs the fluff, come with us to meet him, we go there.
Frizz is a very common problem that occurs naturally in most people, not only women, but also men with medium to long hair. In many cases it has to do with the excess of cold and lack of hydration. For example, all those people who live in tropical places, may be at the expense of suffering it. Of course, there are other causes that cause it, which we will now see.
Tips for treating fluffy hair
First of all, let me tell you that there are plenty of treatments natural and at the same time homemade, which allow us to treat this complicated capillary damage. Basically, the frizz comes to occur because of the dryness and this in turn is generated by the improper use of irons, hair dryers or dyes that only burn the hair strands, causing a dull, dull and dehydrated hair.
- Women who work and get up very early in the morning , are some of the most affected with this frizz, because you do not have much time to go to beauty solons, or be aware of your hair, and if we add a bad food habit surely in a short time, you will realize that You have a fluff problem.
- You must, try not to stay long, under the sun’s rays or otherwise bring umbrellas, caps and thermal protectors to prevent the drying of your hair. So, you know what to do when you feel like going to the beach or the pool. Without more to say, we will explain a few homemade tips to eliminate spongy hair in a short time, take note.
- We are sure that if you want to eliminate frizz from your hair , all you have to do is use natural oils, there are many of them, some more known than others, such as, for example, coconut oil, castor oil, aloe vera, etc. In this way, you will get more hydration and shine at the same time. Well, as you will know the oils cool each capillary strand and soften it to prevent it from sponging. To apply, these products should only be done after washing your hair, help with a wide bristle brush, spread all the substance from the root to the tips.
- Another good idea is to use a homemade atomizer , add natural water and pour on the hair every so often. This can work very well, when you are away from home and you need your hair to be without frizz. Also, you can hide the fluff of your hair, making a small back bun, try to make it look as high as possible, so you will lose the possible frizz that we have.
- It is important not to use creams or other products that contain alcohol in their essence , because this substance only resects your hair, producing an increase in frizz, so you should think twice before choosing your conditioners and shampoos. Below, we show you the most common and effective treatments to eliminate the fluff.
Remedies and home treatments to treat fluffy hair
The natural recipes that we will see at this moment, are very effective and you can do them quietly from home, because the ingredients that we use are not expensive and you can find them easily. But before applying them, you should take into account the type of hair you have, because as you know there are greasy, dry and mixed hair.
Previously, we have also seen masks for hair, so we think you’ll be interested: ” Natural Products for Damaged Hair ”
- The first home treatment that we will see is the raw egg , for this you must get a deep container add this food inside it, you can add a little olive oil to further enhance its benefits against frizz. Ready, now that we have our elaborate remedy, we will just have to pass it through all the hair, but be careful, our hair must be wet before receiving the treatment, so it is recommended to do it when you get out of the shower. Apply it for about 20 minutes and let it act, then remove with plenty of water and voila, perform this process three times a week until you notice the differences.
- The second and last treatment consists of the use of brewer’s yeast and a little water. For this, this treatment will serve as an additional rinse, the idea is to dilute the beer in water and use it to rinse our hair after bathing. This is a very effective home treatment, because beer contains many substances that contribute to the reduction of frizz
These are some of the treatments and advice that we can give you to avoid suffering from the annoying frizz all your life, luck and see you.