Dandruff is a problem that many of us suffer, and not only is it unsightly, it is also annoying since the itching caused by dandruff is very irritating.
- The first thing we should know, is that dandruff is a problem in our scalp, since it occurs due to the growth of some bacteria and fungus in our hair which causes the so annoying itching and forms dry skin flakes.
* However, stress and the use of dyes, is another factor that can cause dandruff.
Home treatments for dandruff
- A treatment that is very effective, is white vinegar , because it contains acetic acid, which prevents your scalp from having the proper environment to create the fungus of dandruff. For this you should pour a vinegar stream and mix it with three parts of water, apply it after washing with shampoo and then rinse with plenty of water.
- To prevent dryness of the scalp , you can use olive oil, which helps in the hair hydration , this treatment must be daily so that it has very good effects.
You just have to heat a little of the oil until it is slightly warm and apply it massaging the scalp, cover with a towel and let it act for half to finally rinse it.
- Another essential ingredient to combat dandruff is the lemon , you just have to have a little lemon juice and at the end of the normal hair wash apply it by giving small massages around the head.
- An innovative treatment is using sodium bicarbonate , only the hair must be wet to rub the sodium bicarbonate directly on our hair and let it act for 15 minutes by rinsing with water.
This will prevent the appearance of scales on the skin of our scalp.
- Likewise, aloe , is an ally to combat this annoying fungus, due to its antibacterial properties. It is only necessary to extract the juicy part of the aloe and apply it after the shower and remove it with a mild shampoo, it has to be a little rubbery.
- A very effective recipe is wash with apple cider vinegar, massaging gently and let it act for 20 minutes and rinse it with warm water, this treatment should be done two or three times a week.
- A home remedy, which is very easy to prepare and that gives very good results is the preparation of apple, rosemary and mint vinegar.
To make this recipe you need:
– A liter of apple cider vinegar, some rosemary branches and some mint branches.
– Then, place the apple vinegar in a bottle with a lid, add the two branches and close it, placing it at room temperature.
– After about twenty days, it is strained and resealed. When a day or two has passed, a massage should be done on the entire scalp, leaving it to act for twenty minutes and then wash the hair normally.
- An infusion, that can help you to improve the problems you have with dandruff, is to filter dandelions. This drink should be taken three times a day, until you can see the results.
- To avoid excess fat on the scalp , you could cook a bunch of cypress branches in a liter of water. When this remedy has cooled, you should apply it to all the hair with gentle massages, but first you should wash your hair as usual.
* Finally, we must all take care of our hair, with a good diet , it is said that the sweet potato offers a unique shine to the hair, and of course not neglect the toilet that must be daily, to avoid excess fat.
- Remember that if you are stressed you can also suffer from home , so try to find a moment to relax and forget all the problems you have, only you are able to find your balance and you can get a healthy body and because not a better hair which you can boast.